Saturday, April 5, 2008

Probably the most pointless thing you'll read all day.

I really have no subject in mind but it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted something so I’m just going to ramble about my day/week. Right now, I’m really quite comfy, I’m in my trusty black sweats and my “love” t-shirt I got at creation fest two years ago. I’ve got white cat hair all over me because I was just holding weird kitty and she sheds like mad. It’s somewhat gross. I have a bit of an aversion to hair, once it’s off the head/body it becomes my enemy. Now, I’m really not a huge fan of weird kitty she’s really moody, seriously you can be petting her and she’ll be purring and she’ll flip onto her back all stretched out and semi moderately cute and then BAM, before you know it she’s shred the skin on your hand. I don’t handle pain well, so it takes every ounce of resistance in my body to not kick her across the room ( I also have anger issues). However, she’s become rather pathetic since Mocha (the best cat to ever walk the planet who was taken from us just as my faith in the goodness of cats (that had been destroyed by weird kitty), was coming back) anyway ever since I found Mocha's limp body by the side of the road, weird kitty has gotten really really really really needy. I don't like needy, I like an animal who can hold its own and be there when it should but not be all over you every second of the day. ( I don't like being crowded, I need "me" time) . Anyway in the morning she’ll be right at my door waiting for me. Sometimes as I walk into the bathroom for the first of two showers a day, she’ll sneak in and just sit on the floor while I’m washing the sleepiness away. Then when I'm dried off i’ll pet her just to shut her up. She has got the most annoying meow ever. Anyway all that was just to give the back story on why I was petting her. It’ s pretty much common knowledge that I don’t really like her and I don’t want people to just assume that I like her because I was petting her. After all, I’ve got a rep to uphold.

1 comment:

Becca M. said...

And now you have a horse, that can grind your hand into the dirt when it gets moody... it'll be great, much better than scratches! :)