Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is my job.

AHHHHHHH...... today is the first day of spring break. For one week, I don't have any (mandatory) reading, no homework, no more getting up at 7:30 and no listening to tree hugging liberals rant about Christianity and global warming. So what do I do on my first day of break? I go to work. Of course I really can't call this work because I'm sitting here drinking coffee, watching Dann lose at chess to Sean and the three of us are coming up with a list of things that David Banner (the Hulk) shouldn't do for a living, this is what we've come up with so far:
-waitering/customer service
-postal worker
-car salesman
-inner city school teacher
-doctor
-k-mart associate manager
-telephone help desk worker
-public defender
-late night drive thru worker at a fast food restaurant
-hot dog vender at sport arena
-minimum wage security at a major concert
-Lynden Cup of Tea

I love this job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky, Uncle Gord sent me your blog. I knew you could write. Glad to see that you have started up again. Don't ever give up on what you love, writing. You are Great at it. I am glad you are reaching out and becoming closer to Him. You will never go wrong by becoming a close friend of HIs. Hope you are okay with me reading your blog. If not you can feel free to tell me so. I won't step into areas I don't feel you or anyone else wants me. Out of respect to you and others. Take care always know that I love you. Auntie Maureen

Becca M. said...

Uhhhh, I really don't think it's in the best interest of citizens for The Hulk to go "postal" on anyone. :)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Hola to my sis's sister! Nice blog, keep up the posting girl!

Had a good working spring break?