Monday, March 17, 2008

I Caved...

I did it…finally, after months of ignoring the incessant mutterings in my ear, after three unconnected people randomly asking me if I was writing again, after my fears of rejection having been laid aside (*note* not forever removed just put to the side, being ignored), after reading and becoming very addicted to other blogs, I am going to write one of my very own. However, don’t expect regular updates. I make no promises. There’s a chance I will write something everyday keeping all of one of you updated on the little ramblings that comprise my life. There is also another chance that once this gets posted, I will promptly forget about this and move on…. We’ll see.

2 comments:

Becca M. said...

Woo hoooo! And don't think you can become anything but hooked!

yourfavoritebarista said...

It's 4:45 in the morning and I'm on here, i'd say i'm hooked:)